240 Litre KSB SULO Wheelie Bins
K Klammeraufnahme : Grabber
S Säulenstruktur : Column Structure
B Behälter : Bin
- Designed with a flexible body structure to accommodate side-arm lifting mechanisms commonly found on modern bin emptying trucks.
- Footstep at rear assists in tilting the bin especially with heavy loads.
- Large easy grip handles for maximum comfort.
- Dual axle support point housings provides maximum wheel box strength.
- Side-combing finger grips for easier handling and to operator's keep fingers clear of the "Spider Zone" (under-rim).
- Designated lifting zone for instant driver recognition.
- Textured finish on lifting columns for improved grip during lifting.
Flexible is Desirable!
The SULO 240L KSB offers all the traditional advantages of an MGB system but with improved operational
safety and reliability for today’s collection services.
Modern collection vehicles place stress on collection containers as a result of the acceleration forces produced during lifting, which are significantly higher on side arm loader vehicles commonly used in Australia.
The strain on a collection container is enormous. The SULO 240 Litre KSB incorporates a unique column structure that disperses the stress whilst allowing the container to flex and absorb the pressure.