Gas-strut assisted wheelie bin tipper
The Nifty-lift 30 is a manually operated bin lifter that aids in the lifting and emptying of wheelie bins into dumper bins using gas struts. Designed to lift up to 30kg at a time, the Nifty-lift 30 is perfect for retail outlets, small offices and factories that dispose of paper and general waste and are required to empty their wheelie bins once or twice a day.
The lifting action is a “full swing” tip operation which enables it to be compact in size.
For frequent lifts per day, we recommend the Rugged - powered unit.
• Tipping of waste contents of wheelie bins into a larger skip bin
• Suitable for homes, offices & light paper waste
• Lifting capacity: 30kg
• Bin compatibility: 80L, 120L and 240L bins
• Operation method: manual assisted lift
• Foot print: 900L x 800W x 1420H
• Fits through internal doorways: yes
• Won't operate without wheelie bin attached
• Won't operate unless connected to dumper bin
• Slow release of gas-struts ensures no sudden high-force movement that could harm bystanders.